Back Relief Belt with Hand Pump Waist Brace Support Back Decompression Belt
Regular price$ 120.51 USDSale price$ 70.99 USD
For USA Clients: Ships from US warehouse and delivered in 1 week.
2 IN 1 DECOMPRESSION BELT: Providing clinical grade traction and decompression therapy, enjoying a magneto therapy with 2 magnets PAIN RELIEF: Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and Relieve lower back pain & stiffness.The belt is specially used for the prophylaxis and adjuvant therapy to lumbar vertebrae disease DECREASE THE PRESSURE OF LUMBAR: Through traction, reduce the burden around the ligaments, so that damaged lumbar muscles can get a full rest ENJOY ANYTIME ANYWHERE: Can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working, driving, etc FITS MOST WRIST: Belt will fit 29 to 49 inch waists, light and portable
Item can be used for: 1. Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs. 2. Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra. 3. Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra. 4. Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting. 5. Long time driving or sitting. 6. Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis. 7. Low back pain caused by obesity. 8. Degenerative discs.
1. The belt transfers the weight off your spine
2. Decompressing the spine allowing for discs to return to normal
3. Reducing pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
4. Improving nutrient flow on your spine.
5. Aids in strengthening your core and back muscles.
Length of traction belt: 110cm(43.2 inch)
Before Inflation Width: 13cm (5.1 inch)
After Inflation Width: 20cm (7.9 inch)
Length of extension belt: 25.0cm
Use direction Wearing the belt against the skin directly or on loose fitting clothing Wearing the belt between the lower rib cage and hip, attaching the belt firmly Clip pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of belt are fully inflated It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time. if not side effect or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended. Do not wear the belt when sleeping Before taking off the belt ,unscrew the pump and press the air valve until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt. It is better to loose leather belt before using. It is recommended to use the air traction belt 30 minutes sleeping.
3.solution for solve using problem
Difficult fill in air
Check the clip and gas valve if the position is correct
Can not fill in air
Check if the crew of the gas valve tighten or not
After belt be inflated ,air couldn’t be filled in
It means the belt has been inflated fully, air pump limit the air fill in
After wearing the belt couldn’t be inflated fully
User wear the belt too tight, loose it a while, it will be in good condition
Package Including: 1 x traction belt 1 x hand air pump 1 x extend belt 1 x use manual
Details you may concern:
1. This belt is designed to be easy to use by yourself. It wraps around the lower back and is held in place by velcro.
2. There is a clip that helps you to line up the hand pump with the inlet hose for the belt, and to keep them aligned while you pump it up.
3. A pocket on the front of the belt holds a plastic "key" that fits into the hose on the belt for deflation.
4. The key is further secured with elastic, a very thoughtful feature allowing you to deflate the belt at a moment's notice, and to keep the hose in top condition by not having to wrangle up a substitution that doesn't fit as well- this key will not get lost.
5. The hand pump to inflate it was much easier to use than I than expected.
6. There are vertical ridges on the hand pump that help with gripping it well, and it can operate with the hand parts swiveling on the center axis, which may help to avoid awkward positions.
7. After inflating, the pump may be detached while you wear the belt.
A couple things to consider:
1. This belt cannot be immersed into water to wash it.
2. This belt is also to avoid direct sunlight and heat, so airing it out that way is a "no!". The directions state to put it in a cool, dry place after using.